1. Guess who still hasn't had her baby?
Seriously. Bless her heart. I just read today that she isn't due until the end of this month. We're getting close though. Is anyone else wondering what J-Simp will name her little princess?
2. I get that blogger has improved everything with their re-design. I appreciate that. I just don't like having to adjust to it, haha.
3. I need to get on the ball with working out. My right baby-carrying arm is all muscle. The left one is all flab. I will be enlisting the help of Miss Tracy Anderson.
4. The blog material this week has been lacking. Can you tell? We have been busy painting doors. Every single door on our second level is painted black. The front door was black on both sides. It still amazes me how much a coat of paint can change the way a room feels.
5. Has anyone else ever noticed how much the stylists on American Idol just go overboard?
The girls always have big hair, sparkly dresses, WAY too much jewelry and usually way too much makeup. Here is the perfect example:
(Carrie Underwood on AI and now:)
7. I only have one canvas picture of Hollin in the house. That is sad. I went to print off a bunch today and they were magically nowhere to be found on the CD that I copied them to. Ugh!
Hope you guys are having a great Wednesday!!












I also am having trouble with the new blogger. I'm sure its great, I just need to get used to it. NOT like facebook and their ridiculous changes!
ReplyDelete