Today we were able to join them for Chapel. They sang some really cute songs and then the last song was really slow and sweet. I think every last mom in there (including myself) was bawling like babies. It was mainly the 2-year-old moms! I can't imagine how I'll be when he is leaving for Kindergarten.... My mind can't even go there today!
Here he is on his first day. I blogged about that here.
And today!
\
Daddy wanted a pic too, but only Hollin wanted to get in on the fun :)
I tried to recreate the photo from his first day and this is what I got.
I promised Harper a "surprise" today after school, but luckily he was too distracted with playing in the pool to remember.
Bless his heart. He is just not into the camera these days.
His surprise is actually a birthday present that I have yet to pull out. I will try to get to it in a day or two. Once you see it, you'll know why I waited :)
Here's to Summer 2012!!













darling, darlinnggg blog! love your profile picture! found you via the blog hop xo
ReplyDeleteYou have such a cute family!! Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop...I am your newest follower! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
ReplyDeleteModern Modest Beauty