Welcome! I am linking up to Thee Networking May Blog Hop! This is my first time being a part of a blog hop and I hope to make some new friends and discover more awesome blogs :)
I'm Ashlynn
I've been married to my sweet hubby for 4 1/2 years.
We met in college Chemistry class. (insert "Chemistry" joke here :) He is a Police Officer and I am so lucky to be a stay-at-home-mom. We juggle quite a schedule because of his job, but we make it work somehow. We purchased our forever home in January and are updating its 1960's bones one by one!We have a three-year-old energetic but oh-so-sweet little boy named Harper James. He is all boy, but mommy's helper too. He hasn't been making many appearances here lately because he has turned a bit camera-shy.
Much to our surprise we welcomed a GIRL into the family (the first girl in 23 years on my hubby's side) on October 31st, 2011! She is a fiesty but precious little baby that doesn't like to sleep :) We're working on that.
Maya is our 1 1/2 year old crazydog German Shepherd. She has more energy than both of my babies combined. We did a lot of research before introducing her to our family and loving and protecting us is her job. She does it well.
I love my little family and I strive to be the best mom I can be, everyday. I'm definitely not perfect, but they love me anyway! Besides my babies, I stay busy by completing house projects on a budget, running Harper to preschool and other activities, trying to sleep-train Hollin and having dinner ready by 9pm when hubby comes home starving. My life is kind of hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. div>
I love my little family and I strive to be the best mom I can be, everyday. I'm definitely not perfect, but they love me anyway! Besides my babies, I stay busy by completing house projects on a budget, running Harper to preschool and other activities, trying to sleep-train Hollin and having dinner ready by 9pm when hubby comes home starving. My life is kind of hectic, but I wouldn't have it any other way. div>
Thanks for stopping by!!












Found you through the blog hop-I also have two little ones, it keeps life busy, eh? Looking forward to reading more!
ReplyDelete