Some how or another, I goofed and really messed up my blog. See how all of my side bar is now underneath my posts? Thankfully, I have someone who thinks they can fix it for me. I'm also considering a new heading with pictures. It needs a bit of updating with our family of four :)
Harper came home with his first official school photos and I cried. The teacher told me that he was so good-looking and photogenic and that I would die when I saw the photos. I thought she was just being nice. The pictures make my heart soar. I tried scanning and uploading them, but I'm having problems.
He received a painting kit for his 3rd birthday and I confess that I always cringe over these presents.

I love for him to have a good time, but the mess. Oh, the mess.

I confess that I am about this close to giving up on Photobucket and going with another hosting site. They changed everything about the same time that Blogger changed everything. Too much!!
I am considering trying to get up before Harper in the mornings. With Jimmy's new schedule going from 9am-9pm, I spend my time cooking dinner for us at night instead of just warming up soup and blogging while he (was) at work. The blog has suffered and I don't like that. I have been missing it!
I meant to mention this last week, but my heart nearly stopped when Guiliana and Bill FINALLY announced that they are having a baby!!!!!! I'm so happy for them.

Oh and yes, Jessica Simpson finally had her baby too. I think I just physically feel relieved for that girl. Yay for Maxwell Drew!

The little family and I are heading to the Asheboro Zoo this weekend and I wonder sometimes if I am the only person in the world that has to plan things the way I do. Here is my thought process:
"We have to go this weekend. Jimmy is only off every other weekend. If we don't go now, it'll be too hot by the end of May. If we wait until it's cooler, it'll be around October, but October is busy. Our 5 year anniversary, my birthday, Hollin's 1st birthday. Maybe we can wait until November. But that's only two weekends that he can go and we have to consider Thanksgiving. December is too cold. Should we just wait until next Spring?"
I hope everyone is having a great week! I'm off to research new photo-hosting sites.

Harper came home with his first official school photos and I cried. The teacher told me that he was so good-looking and photogenic and that I would die when I saw the photos. I thought she was just being nice. The pictures make my heart soar. I tried scanning and uploading them, but I'm having problems.
He received a painting kit for his 3rd birthday and I confess that I always cringe over these presents.
I love for him to have a good time, but the mess. Oh, the mess.
I confess that I am about this close to giving up on Photobucket and going with another hosting site. They changed everything about the same time that Blogger changed everything. Too much!!
I am considering trying to get up before Harper in the mornings. With Jimmy's new schedule going from 9am-9pm, I spend my time cooking dinner for us at night instead of just warming up soup and blogging while he (was) at work. The blog has suffered and I don't like that. I have been missing it!
I meant to mention this last week, but my heart nearly stopped when Guiliana and Bill FINALLY announced that they are having a baby!!!!!! I'm so happy for them.

Oh and yes, Jessica Simpson finally had her baby too. I think I just physically feel relieved for that girl. Yay for Maxwell Drew!

The little family and I are heading to the Asheboro Zoo this weekend and I wonder sometimes if I am the only person in the world that has to plan things the way I do. Here is my thought process:
"We have to go this weekend. Jimmy is only off every other weekend. If we don't go now, it'll be too hot by the end of May. If we wait until it's cooler, it'll be around October, but October is busy. Our 5 year anniversary, my birthday, Hollin's 1st birthday. Maybe we can wait until November. But that's only two weekends that he can go and we have to consider Thanksgiving. December is too cold. Should we just wait until next Spring?"
I hope everyone is having a great week! I'm off to research new photo-hosting sites.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!