
We FINALLY had those horrible, 80's-gone-wrong window seat cushions recovered!

Here is the fabric up close..

We also replaced that awful light fixture and got a new table for the space!

I said not too long ago that I was going in a different direction for the house, yet this table is about as Shabby Chic as it gets! I still think it works though.

I love walking in and seeing this little nook. It is definitely one of my favorite spaces in the house.


One bite at a time, we are making this place our own :)


Here is the fabric up close..

We also replaced that awful light fixture and got a new table for the space!

I said not too long ago that I was going in a different direction for the house, yet this table is about as Shabby Chic as it gets! I still think it works though.

I love walking in and seeing this little nook. It is definitely one of my favorite spaces in the house.


One bite at a time, we are making this place our own :)








Love love the window seats!!!!! Also I love the stripes on the wall!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I think it's safe to say I have a thing for stripes :)
ReplyDeleteFeatured you!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.makinglemonadeblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/refresh-your-nest-fabulous-features.html
LOVE LOVE LOVE the foyer stripes in the neutral colors. It looks absolutely amazing!!! Love seeing all of your "house stuff" labeled posts. So fun!! xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Elise :) It's one way to make a 1960's house more "beachy" :)
Delete