photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blog Award

Sunshine Blog Award

Thank you Kathleen from Kathleen's Korner for nominating me!  You are a sweetie for thinking of me :)


Here's how this award works.
1. First, {and foremost} thank the person who honored you with this award. Thank you Kathleen!!!!
2. Answer the questions below about yourself. (See Below)
3. Pay it forward and nominate 10 fellow bloggers who inspire you. Be sure to let them know you are nominating them. Link up their blogs to yours. (See Below)
4. Be sure to copy the award and share it on your blog.

1. Favorite Color? This one is hard. I love blue, white and black and teal. All favorites.


2. Favorite Animal? Dolphin. This has not changed since I was about 12 years old. Jimmy, I am patiently waiting for you to make "swimming with the dolphins" a reality :)


3. Favorite Number? 7 and 13. I know one is lucky and the other is unlucky, but I've had luck with both :)



4. Favorite Drink? A toss up between Mt. Dew (shameful) and sweet tea.  I likes my caffeine.



5. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I don't do twitter. Am I really missing anything?



6. Good Book or Movie? A good movie, simply because it takes less time. I am reading more this summer than I have over the last 5-6 years combined though. 


The best movie I've seen this summer is 21 Jumpstreet. A little crude, but since the hubs is a cop, I get the jokes.  I died..




It doesn't hurt that Channing Tatum is in it. Le sigh...

7. My passion? God, my family, friends. Outside of that, I'm about as girly as you can get. I love decorating my home. I'm getting a little more excited about clothes, makeup, shoes (like I used to) now that I have somewhere to be soon! 


8. Giving or Getting Gifts? Giving for sure. I love watching my family and friends open gifts that I give them. 

{via}



9. Favorite Day of Week?  Honestly, I haven't had a "favorite day" in awhile because everyday feels the same.  I'm thinking that Fridays will be my favorite very soon :)
10. Favorite Flower? Tough one. I love so many.  I think gardenia is my favorite. I know I have explained before, but they remind me of my wedding.



{via}




I am breaking the rules, so sorry. I know I am supposed to pass this along but I have a sick baby upstairs crying :(  Thank you again Kathleen and I hope you all feel like you know me better! Haha.


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover