photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Let's play catch up, shall we?

I have said before that this Summer has been so busy and now that I'm throwing a full-time job in there, it's definitely not slowing down anytime soon :)

I've been snapping pictures of the babies like usual, so here is what we have all been up to!

~~~~

Miss Hollin went on her first lawn mower ride with daddy. This particular day was "Kill Everything" day. We have had a bit of a spider and ant problem. In the course of three days, we killed three wolf spiders covered in babies near our pool. If you know Jimmy, he HATES spiders, so took this day to spread killer all over the yard. He proclaimed, "Ain't nothing gonna live!"ashlynnscamera146

A few weekends ago, we had our first official pool party! We invited a lot of my family, but not everyone could come. It's hard to get everyone together because of Jimmy's schedule (Police), my cousin's schedule (A Dr.) and my uncle (a fire Captain). Here is my cousin and her sweet baby Simon. Check out her blog!

ashlynnscamera151

Here is her first baby, Luke! He starts Kindergarten this Fall. I remember when she announced her pregnancy. How in the world can he be going to school so soon?

ashlynnscamera156

We had some amazing food, if I do say so myself. I ate SO much that I really had to cut back the few days after because I felt like such a glutton.

Photobucket

There was a running joke about the hot dogs we had. My dad went to Costco and bought them, then my mom and I went and got the buns. We realized later that the hot dogs were enormous, but my dad SWORE they would shrink down to size. Sorry dad....

Photobucket

Everyone really enjoyed cooling off.

ashlynnscamera180

Even Miss Hollin.



Harper has been taking little sissy for rides in his Police car.
ashlynnscamera224

How can my heart take such sweetness??



Harper had his first swim lesson and Heaven help Miss Julia, his instructor.

ashlynnscamera262

She was subjected to his ear-shattering squeals the WHOLE time. I watched and took pictures from my kitchen window. I was afraid to go out there for fear that he would act worse. She was very sweet and said she would come back :) I hope to get back to regular blogging now that I have "caught up." We'll see if I keep that promise :)

Stay cool!!

3 comments:

  1. His little arm around her is too sweet!! He'll be her protector for life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you and your new job! You go momma! Wanted to stop by and tell you I nominated you for a blog award :) head over to my blog to check it out!

    -Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you and your new job! You go momma! Wanted to stop by & let you know I gave you a blog award! Head over to my blog to check it out!
    -Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover