I've been looking through pinterest and blogs for the past few nights and have found some sites that have been helpful!
I love no-fuss outfits that I can dress up with shoes and jewelry. I love simplicity.
I am in L.O.V.E with Lilly's Style blog. She posts outfits from office to weekend and everything in between.
One of the components of my job will be meeting with Commercial clients and having them sign documents at their business. I always try to look nice in a work setting, but I think it's even more important now that I will be the only representative of our bank when I meet with them.
{via}
I even loved this little illustration I found on Pinterest. How chic is she?
{via}
I pray they have casual Fridays!
{via}
I probably wouldn't go this high with my heels, but I do like everything else for a Friday :)

{via}
A major downside to my job is that I'll be working upstairs with no windows :( I do have plans for my office though. I worry a little about going up and down the stairs all day, so I may need to invest in some nice flats. I just don't love them though. I'm 5'2 and I actually feel sturdier when wearing heels. Maybe I'm crazy.
{via}
{via}
I am definitely going to have to spend some time and moolah building my work wardrobe back up. Everything from clothes to shoes to jewelry. A lot of my jewelry has broken or been pulled off of me (and broken) by little baby hands :) I have already professed my love for Stella and Dot....
{via}
{via}
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little excited about getting some nice things for myself. As a stay-at-home-mom, I have been living with mostly bare minimum for the past few years and that's been ok. I do kind of look forward to putting on my clothes, makeup and jewelry in the mornings, like I used to :) There's really nothing that makes me feel like I can conquer a day more than taking the time to get ready for it.
Right now, it's looking more and more like Monday, July 30th will be my first day. Here's hoping I can get up on time and come up with some outfits for the first few weeks!
Maybe I will share what I can throw together each day :)















For jewelry check out bridierbaubles.wazala.com. Also, check out the blue door boutique online for cute work apparel. You should also "like" riffraff on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteYou have always been so stylish and great at putting together outfits! I know you will look reat for your first day and every day after that and I would love for you to post your new duds for us to see! you might want to check out www.Sammoon.com. They have some cute bags and jewelry at very affordable prices. Some of it is a lil out there as far as style for me, but some is really cute and you are much bolder when it comes to jewelry than I am! :) Can't wait to see what you put together!
ReplyDelete