I let him stay up and wait for daddy to come home from work. We sat on the front porch and waited....
He's here!
We had our own little celebration :)

Harper was not sure about the sparklers at first, but he came around.
Let mommy help you. (PS. This is how my hair looks when it dries naturally. It's so
The mosqitos were getting bad, so we all headed in and crashed. I'm glad Harper got to have a little fun!
~~~~~
So, our home is a work in progess at all times and I'm so happy to finally have some pictures hanging up in our stairway!

My goal is to continue building on this with special pictures and items. Here are some close-ups.
Jimmy and I bought this beach sign for our "future home" before we were engaged :)

Harper's shadowbox.
Ugh, that picture of Jimmy and Hollin on her first Easter is crooked! The other picture is of Harper and I on Halloween 2011. Little did I know that his sister would be born exactly one year from when we took that photo :) The chalkboard used to be a mirror. It fell off the wall and shattered, so I just painted over the backpiece with chalkboard paint. Harper got his hands and smeared it the very day I did it.
This is a picture of Harper when he was a baby and Hollin's shadowbox.
Hollin's shadowbox is way too small. I've been on the hunt for one that is as big as Harper's with no luck. There is so much more that I want to add to hers. The rose petals in there are from her dedication. :) The green ribbon pinned to her newborn hat was on her diaper cake. The fabric heart pinned to her onesie is from the last little scrap of fabric I had from her nursery curtains.
I have four new small frames to add to them since I took this picture. Target has groups of frames in various colors for $5.97. I would like to continue with the all-white frames.
There are a few more updates that have been done, so stay tuned :)












This is so cute! I love your shadow boxes!
ReplyDeleteI love your collage wall! It looks so good! :)
ReplyDelete