I must confess that I am little obsessed with chalkboard paint. I thought long and hard about where I could put a chalkboard in our kitchen. I wanted to be able to jot down items that I needed from the grocery store and have a space for Harper to doodle as well.
There is a teeny little wall in the kitchen that I thought would be perfect.
Before:
After:
My penmanship is not the prettiest and Harper came along to test drive it before I could take a photo :)
Jimmy walked in from work that night and gave me a look. It was a big change, I know, but I have a vision. We plan to revamp our kitchen someday and this is our inspiration photo.
Once we paint our walls gray, the black chalkboard won't be so prominent. I hope :)
Happy Friday!!










I found your blog through Kelly's Korner and have been reading through. Your kids are adorable! I also have a three year old boy, Zane, and my little girl (Hollin!) is just 15 days older than your Hollin. My maiden name was Hollingsworth, so we just shortened it. Even weirder.... We were gonna name her Hayze Bradley is she was a boy!
ReplyDeletelove, love, LOVE the chalkboard wall! I want to paint one so badly but my husband always gives me the stink eye when I bring it up. I may just have to bite the bullet and do it! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the idea!! :)
ReplyDelete