Oh, the stories I could tell.....
One of the perks is obviously the beach :) We live about 3 miles away. The shopping is awesome, but not for my wallet :( There are fabulous restaurants, one of which we took the babies and my parents to a few nights ago.
The restaurant is on a pier. It used to go way out over the water, but hurricanes ripped most of it down. It's covered with enormous blue umbrellas and the atmosphere is amazing. The last time Jimmy and I went was before we were engaged! We took the babies a few nights ago and they seemed to enjoy it. I ordered the Shrimp & Grits.
Hollin wanted to sample some.

My mom is going to kill me for this picture. Harper was really tired and cranky at dinner.
Hollin looked at every person that walked by, just waiting for them to say hello. She is a bit of a ham :)
After dinner, I tried to get a nice family photo, but this is what we ended up with. If you are a friend on facebook, then you have seen this.
This is so typical. Jimmy not looking at the camera, Hollin copying daddy and me holding Harper's hands down while he shows everyone my bra. A great family picture.
We had a great time and hope to go back with family soon. We love this town :)







That shrimp & grits looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteThe shrimp and grits looks amazing! So do Hollin's eyelashes! Love the family pic. Real life!
ReplyDeleteHollin is adorable!!! Who wouldn't stop and say hi to that gorgeous little girl. I also love her dress!
ReplyDeleteCute/funny family picture. We have been down to Va Beach/Myrtle Beach this year already (in May before the tourists really start visiting) I kept urging my husband "lets move down here" but I am sure its a nightmare during tourist season. But it can't be as bad as the DC traffic we get up here :-)