photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mid-to-late-week Randoms

~ My hair is the longest it has ever been in my life.  I really love it and Jimmy loves it too. At night, if I'm sleeping anywhere near him, he calls me Sindel and pushes my hair away.



Anyone else familiar with Mortal Kombat?


~ I am thisclose to throwing my computer out the window. I think it's loaded with viruses. It won't even upload pictures from my camera anymore.  I want to bite the bullet and get an Apple, but oy.  The price..

~ My friend has recently started selling Stella and Dot. I. am. in. love.  I want to buy up the whole catalog.


~ We are hosting our first official family Pool Party on Saturday and I am so excited about seeing everyone and having loads of fun!


ashlynnscamera125
I'm happy to report that we have classed-up and traded the plastic dingy for plastic floating lounge chairs :) We also have added a nice, black wrought iron fence because Harper thought it would be a good idea to fall in the pool last week. Oh and matching umbrellas. I hope to share photos soon.

~ I have come to the sad realization that I am going to have to meal plan.  When Jimmy used to work nights, I would eat soup or something really simple. Now that he's home at 9pm, I find myself scrambling to put something together. Half the time, I don't have the right ingredients. I don't even know where to begin with meal planning :(

~ I cancelled a dentist appointment because my hair stylist could only get me in on the same day. The roots are BAD ya'll.  I know, shameful.

~ I predict that Hollin will be walking before her first birthday. I think definitely around 10 months. I am not pushing her in that direction, but she is doing everything SO much faster than Harper did.  These two are so different it's crazy.

~ Hollin has not slept through night once since I did her 8 month update.  Consider me jinxed :(


Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you cancelled your dentist appt for your hair appt :-) I hope you told your dentist the real reason ;-)


    Have a great pool party!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover