We have been busy lately, which is good! Last weekend, I took Hollin out to take her official 9 month pictures, even though she was really just over 10 months.
I'm not sure what is so thrilling about dressing her up and taking her picture, but it gives me so much joy. I know I'm a little biased, but she is such a little baby doll :)
We've been having all kinds of fun with him lately as well. He went on his first go kart ride..
While sissy waited patiently.
Then, he had his first Britt's Doughnut. If you aren't familiar with Britt's, they are located in Carolina Beach, NC and are only open a few months out of the year. It's not fancy, but they are THE best doughnuts around. Harper was really excited.
While sissy waited patiently.
Then, he had his first Britt's Doughnut. If you aren't familiar with Britt's, they are located in Carolina Beach, NC and are only open a few months out of the year. It's not fancy, but they are THE best doughnuts around. Harper was really excited.
While at Carolina Beach, we rode a few rides at the Boardwalk :)
When we first got there, Harper was pretty scared of the rides. After I rode a few with him, he decided that he could go by himself.
When we first got there, Harper was pretty scared of the rides. After I rode a few with him, he decided that he could go by himself.
(I am hoping these pic sizes straighten out, if not, sorry for the huge pics!)
I mentioned this in my last post, but he went back to school! I can't begin to describe the difference between last year and this year. He gets an awesome report every day and tells me all the time how much he loves school. Tonight, he even said he was ready to go back! 

Work has been very busy this week...
But I feel like I'm catching on. I still have a million questions during the day, but it's getting better!
It's become a bit of a habit, but after church on Sundays, my family and I go to a local restaurant and enjoy the scenery. Harper is usually really tired after going to "loud church" with us :)
Hollin has usually napped in the nursery and is ready to eat.
This past Sunday, she picked out a boat that she liked :)
We have been having fun in the beautiful (and cooler!!) weather. I am really looking forward to permanently cooler temperatures and all of the awesome things coming this Fall. Happy Friday!
Hollin has usually napped in the nursery and is ready to eat.
This past Sunday, she picked out a boat that she liked :)
We have been having fun in the beautiful (and cooler!!) weather. I am really looking forward to permanently cooler temperatures and all of the awesome things coming this Fall. Happy Friday!














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!