(Mommy wrote this post on your birthday, 10-31-2012.)
Sweet girl,
Sweet girl,
I can't believe that a year has passed since your daddy and I were waiting patiently in the Pre-Op room for my C-section. Mommy was so nervous, but she couldn't wait to see your precious face.
At 11:52am, daddy and I heard your sweet cry and were so thankful for your easy arrival into the world.
You were our special little Halloween gift
You have blessed our family in more ways than I can count. Your sweet smile and spirit are truly undeniable. You are headstrong and affectionate and we love this about you.
Your personality gets bigger by the day. There isn't a day that goes by that you don't do something to make us laugh.
You absolutely adore your big brother and you have from the beginning. In the rare moments that he will pay you attention, you are like a little sponge. I hope that you and Harper are always best friends.
We are so, SO grateful and proud to call you ours.
I hope you always know how much we love and adore you and your brother.
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
















Happy Birthday Hollin!
ReplyDelete