photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

I'm not sure what happened, but I lost the ALL of the pictures from Christmas Eve!  I would much rather have the ones from Christmas, but I'm so sad that I can't find the others.

We had a great Christmas Eve though.  Jimmy was off work for the first time since we have been married maybe? I can't remember.  We went to our church's 4pm service and then went to Jimmy's dad's to exchange gifts. Hollin even wore a cute little party dress and now I have no pictures of it :(


On Christmas morning, the babies were ready at 7am. We had to make Harper wait until Hollin was ready and he wasn't too thrilled.
ChristmasEveandChristmas2012005_zps31e6f6a6

OK go!
ChristmasEveandChristmas2012006_zpse4546600

Santa ate most of the cookies, drank the milk and the Reindeer got their sugar!
ChristmasEveandChristmas2012001_zps6f37c66d

It looks like Santa was good to everyone this year!
ChristmasEveandChristmas2012003_zps82328d15

ChristmasEveandChristmas2012007_zpsf4269ae9
Overwhelmed.

ChristmasEveandChristmas2012008_zpsc88cd100

Hollin loved her new stroller and Madame Alexander doll! (Santa had to ask where to find this doll because he couldn't find it in stores. He had to resort to Amazon :)
ChristmasEveandChristmas2012032_zps70b61f29

ChristmasEveandChristmas2012021_zpscd685d53

ChristmasEveandChristmas2012014_zpsa91ca311

It's Ashlynn without makeup. Ya'll don't be scared now.
ChristmasEveandChristmas2012053_zps92a5a4c6

We hosted a brunch for all of the grandparents and it went well, but I was so scatterbrained. I forgot to put the hashbrown casserole in the crockpot on Christmas Eve, so my mom and dad had to help me scrounge up one to throw in the oven. I forgot to take pictures of the food that I had so carefully planned. Oh and I forgot to make the cinnamon rolls :(

I asked dad to give me his sassiest pose while cooking. This picture cracks me up.
ChristmasEveandChristmas2012044_zpsb765448d

I think everyone mentioned it at some point, but it was SO nice to have a room big enough for everyone on Christmas Day!
ChristmasEveandChristmas2012076_zps2ab4e314

We opened our gifts from Grandparents before putting Miss sleepyhead down for a nap.
ChristmasEveandChristmas2012071_zps78a7c76d

Not long after, everyone left and the whole family went down for a 2 hour nap.  It was glorious.

I am so thankful for these sweet babies and my whole family. We had a wonderful Christmas.

I hope you did too :)


4 comments:

  1. cute pictures!!! glad yall had a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had an awesome Christmas!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! I just LOVE your home! I can't wait for my hubby & I to be able to be first time homeowners one day. I'm not as crafty/creative as you, but I love your style. It's so cozy! I don't think that Hollin's Madame Alexander doll is exactly like the one I found, but you'll never guess where I found one for my little girl...BIG LOTS! It was $20. I was so excited! She wants nothing to do with it though :/ She's into her animals, but she's still a girly girl. I have the whole set of M.A. Wizard of Oz dolls from McDonald's. I was keeping them in the bags, but now that Avery has come along, I'm gonna bust them out. They are the perfect size for a dollhouse my uncle made for me as a child. We're fixing it up now. Isn't it so FUN having a little girl?! I didn't think it could come close to the awesomeness of having a boy, but it's right up there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover