photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas, Take 2


Before I get into our family's second Christmas, I have to share pictures from Christmas Eve. I found them!! (Let's just say that I had a blonde moment, or I'm getting old. Probably both.)

Christmas Eve was really awesome because like I said in my last post, Jimmy was off work. We went to our church and then to his dad's to exchange gifts. I always love going to his dad's house. It is so festive, especially at Christmas!

Harper got a new bike from his great grandma!

Christmas2012010_zps7fe926d3

We gave her a canvas picture of her great grandbabies and seeing her face light up was so gratifying. I tried to give everyone more personal gifts this year :)

Christmas2012002_zpse7e1d86c

Miss Hollin wore her infamous Tuxedo dress for Christmas Eve. I say infamous because I sent Jimmy to Target many weeks ago for diapers and he bought this during his quick trip. I wasn't sure how it would look on my little girl, but I think she looked so cute!

Christmas2012013_zps275b3da9

We had to strap her in during gift time so that she would stay in one place for more than 10 seconds.

Christmas2012030_zps33447722

Getting a picture of Harper was almost impossible. But I caught a blurry one :)

Christmas2012016_zpsdf867507

I tried to do something different with my hair on Christmas Eve. I was going for an Old Hollywood kinda thing, but it didn't quite turn out.

Christmas2012024_zps24a3b6be

Getting a family photo is never easy is it?

Christmas2012040_zps753e2866

We had fun with PaPa Jim, JoJo, Aunt Bridger and Uncle Andrew!
PicMonkeyCollage1_zps4518b32d


On Saturday, we hosted my family from my hometown. They all drove for 2 1/2 hours to come see us and we were SO happy to see them! I actually cooked! (I cook a lot, actually :) It really was a "Happy Everything" kind of day.

PicMonkeyCollage1_zps90f3311c

12-29-2012005_zpsec135386

I just loved looking around and seeing all the faces I love in the place that I love so much.

12-29-2012010_zpsd5323705

Little Simon!

12-29-2012017_zps836018a8

We took a quick trip to the beach with a few of the fam members. Something tells me the guy in the black coat will eventually become one of our family members. He is too sweet.
PicMonkeyCollage2_zps34f0c74d


The two biggest men in our family somehow wound up on the smallest couch in the house.

12-29-2012020_zps8b56d862
I was so happy to make special memories with my babies and my extended family. All of our decorations are now put away and we're off to play with all of our new toys.

12-29-2012031_zps1adfd491

What a fantastic way to end 2012!


4 comments:

  1. looks like fun! Did you notice that Harper's shirt and Rory's Christmas onesie were similar? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see that Kaylene! I can't remember which etsy shop I ordered his from but it was probably the same one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you make a family photo look easy and beautiful momma!! looks like a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! We had fun. Hope you had a wonderful christmas :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover