We visited Airlie Gardens this year for the their annual "Enchanted Airlie" event. This is only the second year we have ever gone, but this will probably be a new a tradition!
Last year, sweet girl was not even two months old. Harper wasn't digging Santa, but we went for the experience.
This year went so well!
(Jimmy has a real talent for capturing my eyes just before they close, so I look drunk.)
I'm still praying for the day that Harper will like having his picture taken!
I love this picture of Jimmy and the babies. He is such a great daddy.
The lights were just beautiful. Even H & H were paying attention and not saying much :)
The most fun part was Santa. I was so worried that it would be a disaster and there were several sweet parents in front of us that had major melt downs to deal with. The folks behind us waited in line for 45 minutes only to hear from their little one that he didn't want to go in :/
I held my breath, and it went great!!
Harper went first, then Hollin. He told Santa exactly what he wanted and Hollin did fine until Santa talked to her :( She only cried a little bit, but then got over it.
We finished the night with the Lego display and the sweet little mini-house (that I secretly dreamed of the babies having as a play house one day.)
We had a great time and it was so nice for everything to go smoothly.
Yay for Christmas 2012!















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!