photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

100 and mid-week confessions..

I was kind of amazed to open up the laptop this morning and see that little number beside followers read "100."

I remember when I first started blogging, I thought 100 followers was SO many. I realize now that it's still a very modest number, but what I'm trying to say here is..

Thank you.

Thanks for following along and I hope you enjoy my random thoughts. It means so much to me that you keep coming back and I love reading your comments even more. I LOVE my blog friends!!

_________________

On to the confessions....

I confess that I have really fallen off the water train this week. I've have back-tracked in the soft drink department, but at least I am aware. Just need to start forcing the water again..


I had Greek Yogurt for the first time today and it was very thick. But I kind of liked that about it. I ate it later on in the day and couldn't eat much of my dinner because I was still full from the yogurt. I guess this isn't a bad thing :)

I am breaking out along my hairline and my skin is so dry right now. My co-workers and I joke that we are allergic to work. Ok, you can't really see the pimple, but it's there..



I confess that the siding and windows are complete on the house and I promise to share pics soon! I was kind of waiting to get the shutters up before I posted though. A house without shutters is like an eye without eyeliner..

I confess that I don't have anything on my calendar for this weekend and I am SO glad. I have laundry and cleaning to do and I just want to hang out with the wee ones. We may take a trip to Target, who knows? :)

One of my co-workers came in to show us her baby today and he was so cute. I was busy admiring him when she said, "Girl, you look like you've lost weight!"  I was kind of shocked, but hey, I'll take it. Kind of made my day!

I confess that now that I don't have a party or Holidays, or anything to plan, I kind of don't know what to do with my spare time, which I don't have a lot of.  I found myself looking for Easter dresses for Hollin a few days ago when I thought, "Ashlynn, knock it off. It's not even February."   It's not that I have to always be moving on to the next thing, I just know how quickly time gets away. There have been plenty of times I did a mental "Thank You" to myself for doing something in advance, but doing that also takes away the "right now" sometimes. If that makes sense.

My hubby took both babies and went to Lowe's to buy blinds for our bedroom today. When Hollin was napping, he hung all four of them. Annd... he had dinner nearly ready when I got home. He is really the best. Extra bonus? No more curtains hanging in the windows! :)

This week is going by fast, thank goodness.  Ready for the weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover