Things are pretty quiet over here, but for my sake, I wanted to do a quick re-cap of what has been happening!
This past weekend, I used a Christmas gift card and caved to the hype of the Naked 2 palette. The verdict? I love it and I have gotten a few compliments on my makeup lately, so that’s a plus. Even the husband noticed! I have played with the idea of doing a vlog on how I wear it, but that makes me really nervous.
Jimmy is still out-doing me on the healthy eating and drinking. Boy is taking it seriously! I’m so proud of him and he has definitely lost some weight. I can really tell now when he wears certain things that he has slimmed down. Go Jimmy!!
I’m doing pretty well. I was able to zip up a skirt last week that I hadn’t been able to in awhile. But, for us women, there are certain times of the month that we want our comfort food, can I get an Amen?
Hollin just turned 15 months on Jan. 31st. I remember when Harper turned 15 months, it was like a little switch inside his body went off. He was un-stoppable and started the tantrum-throwing. I can see a little of that already, but I am hoping and praying she won’t be so stubborn?? Lord, please?
She has a Dr. appointment today, so be looking for an all-Hollin stats post tomorrow!
Harper is SO attached to Jimmy and I right now. I also have an update on him coming up. He is so loving and affectionate. I could eat him up with a spoon.
We have some big news coming up on Friday. No, I am not pregnant. It won’t really be a surprise, just an update on something that has been in the works for a long time.
February is shaping up to be pretty busy. We have three baby birthdays to attend, three weekends in a row!
February will also be the month I learn if I have a position at our newly-merged bank. Our branch manager seems to think we will know something by Feb. 15th. We will see. The Lord has truly given me a peace about this and I know whatever happens will be His will for me.
I sat down to blog last night and started watching “The Bachelor.” I haven’t missed a single episode and I couldn’t even take my eyes off of it to type! It’s so ridiculously entertaining. Sean really seems like a sweetheart although they always do :)
I hope you are having a fantastic week. Be back tomorrow!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!