photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mid - Week Randoms

Oh boy. 

This week was going really well until I called my hubby after work.  He said that he had just gotten off the phone with our rental company and our renter is trying to back out of her lease. She just renewed back in October, but her rental payments kept coming later and later over the last few months.

This is so frustrating. I could go on and on. At least this renter is letting us know. The last one moved out in the middle of the night and stole some of the things we had left behind, like a grill that we left for her to use (until we could get it back) because we couldn't use it in the new place we had moved.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but what a way to start off the weekend. Now my mind will be spinning with, "Will we find another renter?" "Should we just list it and see what happens?" 

Ok, moving on.



I have been eyeing this little beauty for a little while.  My sister-in-law had the prettiest eyeshadow on over Christmas and as it turns out, it was all from this palette!



Yes, it's pricey. One thing that I know about eyeshadow is that you get what you pay for. I have tried a lot of drugstore brands and the color isn't intense enough to show up on my lids. All of these neutral shades are so pretty :)


I just ordered a special little dress for Jimmy's 30th and I am so excited to get it in the mail soon!   I showed it to him on the website the other day and his response? "Oh, you're gonna fit in with all the younger gals."

Thanks babe.

I think he meant it as a compliment, but sometimes it just doesn't translate.

I have been doing SO much better with drinking water this week. And I feel better. I do still have coffee in the mornings and a little bit of caffeine sporadically through the day, but it's not all day, every day like it was.

photo13_zps313c9609


I picked up a treat for my little boy Valentine at lunch. I missed both of my littles a lot today.

photo12_zps1523f729

There is an awesome little boutique owned by a highschool friend and her sister back in my hometown. I ordered this top and just love it!  It's so soft and comfortable. I can wear it casually or to work!

Check out Southern Swank :)

(They absolutely did not pay me for advertising, I just really love their store!)
photo11_zps68b06a4a

The bubble necklace is from Groopdealz.

.......................................

Despite our renter-woes, I am looking forward to the weekend and enjoying this east-coast warm up!


Happy Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. As a renter who deals with a crappy management co I feel your pain. Stinks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. It really does stink. Just one more thing to think about!

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster award! Go check it out at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that necklace and your blog. I'm your newest follower! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elenie! I have a bubble necklace addiction :)

      Delete
  4. Anonymous1/12/2013

    I have tagged you for the Liebster Award! Check it out at http://lovelaughterhappyeverafter.blogspot.com/ to see if you want to participate, too!

    PS- I LOVE that necklace and your coffee mug! Both are precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kalyn! The mug is huge, but it works :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover