photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, February 25, 2013

Catching Up on Life

I mentioned a few posts back that we have three baby birthday parties, three weekends in a row! We have enjoyed seeing our friends and celebrating the lives of their little ones. The last one, we couldn't make :( Hollin was sick and the weather was so wet and chilly.




Harper and Hollin have had so much fun playing with all of the other babies at both parties :)


We loved celebrating this little one's birthday! Her mom and I have become great friends and I think so much of their family. Love them!!

 photo 4b82483a-d764-4353-8a92-7b6b10e6226c_zps3cec7be8.jpg

Harper was too busy playing to take a picture with us :)
 photo 4f41c594-45b7-43e5-bd39-86c827d7545b_zps7c8f93aa.jpg

The next weekend, we celebrated Lucy's first birthday.  I am so happy that I am still great friends with this lovely lady. I have known her since Kindergarten :)




I can't believe sweet Lucy is a year old!! Time is flying :)


 The morning of Lucy's birthday party, I wanted to try a new, healthy recipe I found on Pinterest. You can check out the recipe below!




I wasn't so sure about them to be honest, but hoped they would be good. They were awesome and very filling.

I'm not sure where my love of cilantro has come from, because I used to hate it. Now I want it on everything. Go figure..

___________

After Lucy's party, the snow began falling so hard. I bundled up the babies to get a picture of Hollin in her first snow, but it had really tapered off. We southern folks get really excited about snow :)

 photo 9111ac48-71f7-443b-8361-2150de41dd62_zpsba8e2f90.jpg

Harper is still avoiding the camera like crazy. I would love to just get ONE picture of both of my kids, smiling at me, but it just isn't happening.


 photo 9c8cbe85-2d50-4b17-8d04-4b06ffaa06cc_zps16cf78eb.jpg

Yesterday, at Target, Harper was THAT kid.  It was so embarrassing and then I became THAT mom. The one who scolds and doesn't care who is looking. One thing I said I'd never do. We wound up waiting in the car for daddy.
 photo 577eb6b6-8edd-4520-a03e-6ec5fb77bf86_zps180adb8d.jpg

Things have been so busy, but we are loving every minute!  


This girl is ready for Spring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover