It took a looooong time, but our bathroom remodel is done!
At least the major things :) I'm still on the hunt for the perfect rug and towel for that pop of color that is missing. I'll know it when I see it!
At least the major things :) I'm still on the hunt for the perfect rug and towel for that pop of color that is missing. I'll know it when I see it!
Here is the before (Realtor Photo before we moved in)
And the i-phone pic after. Sorry for the terrible photos.
There is a lot of brown going on here, but the goal was to keep it very neutral. The bathroom is around 4'x 7'. I'm talking teeny. Originally we wanted a white cabinet and blinds, but we are slowly replacing all of the blinds in the house with these, so we decided to keep it uniform. A lot of the white cabinets we looked at looked so cheap. So dark it was. We love it!
It's a little embarrassing to admit how long we stood around staring at light fixtures for this little room. It had to point down, look somewhat older, but not too heavy-looking. You can't really see it in this picture, but we spent a little extra for the vintage-looking filament bulbs! The light is a bit dull, but we don't need a lot of light in there.
My absolute most favorite feature is this windowpane that we saved from having our windows replaced. It's perfect because it's mostly clear and doesn't visually take up a lot of space in such a teeny room. I love how rustic it is. And how it was part of our home from 1967 to 2013.
This is the first of many, many projects around here. We are so proud of this little bathroom :)












No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!