photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Cushy Life Easter 2013 Part One

Hi Friends,

First, I want to say thank you sooo very much, from the bottom of my heart, for your kind words, comments and texts on my last post. I have awesome friends and I love each and every one of you. You all lifted me up when I really needed it. Thank you.

_________________________________________________

We have had a very awesome and busy Easter!

Two weeks ago, Harper had a sweet little Easter Egg Hunt at Preschool. Jimmy and I went, but Miss Hollin did not join us because of her naptime :( He had a great time and we enjoyed watching him run around with his friends.

 photo 9dde255b-727b-4770-b1bd-0d650c8090cd_zps10a45838.jpg

 photo 6b3fa670-0ac3-4f71-957b-8f21d00ba706_zpse915c2f9.jpg

 photo 417c4893-7835-47b2-8968-41a4cb5cb8dd_zps3fff2a54.jpg

I was in the middle of trying to make eye contact with Jimmy to see if Harper was looking at the camera.
 photo 79345590-5675-4c17-8bea-e065a751bd2a_zpsf26fbdfa.jpg

Yesterday, we traveled to Meadow, NC to visit Jimmy's grandma and family. Jimmy's grandma, aka "Grandma Hyde" lives on a farm and it was a perfect place to let the babies roam around for awhile. The weather was iffy at first, but so warm and sunny by the end of the day!

 photo 874119bb-0e88-4029-bd23-7ebad242c732_zpsa2761786.jpg

A little BB gun shooting is always required at the farm :)

 photo 5cacdcbf-2b3a-47e7-8c78-0c71dc19ec93_zps8d1b73db.jpg

Bozo the dog really enjoyed all the company. He was so sweet, I just wanted to take him home.

 photo 45415fa7-afe3-4b95-81fc-9e331f2dd7d6_zpseaa24167.jpg

We had a little Easter Egg hunt for the munchkins. Bozo wanted in on that candy.

 photo 0231d8fa-5a4b-4465-a472-a7b16bea3743_zpsd180e183.jpg

Papa Jim helping Hollin :)

 photo 3ae6fe4f-5f55-4292-8a50-b99e80ad4fba_zps7e82b16a.jpg

 photo c20ea1b1-a622-45cc-932f-a6ce7a58a25c_zps9451f652.jpg

Later on, Hollin thought it would be a good idea to eat dirt.

 photo 7e9a9480-61fd-4a53-94c6-2b7327276e62_zps38c7698c.jpg


They had such a great time being out and unrestricted :)


 photo 074762eb-16e3-4e0e-823f-e937bd963373_zps33c8c205.jpg


Come back tomorrow for Part Two. I need to share the computer with my Hubby tonight. :)



Happy Easter! 


2 comments:

  1. those red pants look killer on you! work it mama. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! They are from Old Navy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover