photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Monday, April 1, 2013

Cushy Life Easter, Part 2

The Easter Bunny had a hard time deciding what to get the babies because they have so many toys. And he knew that mommy was running out of space in her house, so he kept it simple :)

 photo 7b096830-ac8c-4498-b4af-7bd3fe90dc83_zps0f216d8a.jpg

Hollin got candy, a book, clothes and pom poms! She has really been into cheerleading. She and daddy have been practicing their chair-sits. (This makes former-cheerleader mom smile, admittedly :)

 photo 8341d5eb-8923-4b63-8345-8cab4dd6d9ca_zps1fb9c831.jpg

 photo abb392ea-f134-4b67-a2ba-96fac9ec8b87_zps4a8efef2.jpg

Daddy practiced his spirit too.

 photo eaa8f213-1b30-42c0-a920-3868df64c0e7_zpsbab690eb.jpg


Harper was trying to dodge the camera, as usual but he had fun digging through his basket too. The Easter Bunny brought him candy, two monster trucks and some clothes.

________________________________________________________

Our church service was simply amazing. It goes without saying that Easter is the day that our entire Christian faith is built upon.  There were so many moments during the praise and worship where I was overwhelmed with gratitude. I am so thankful for my God, my family and my Faith.

This is yesterday's message. Jimmy and I enjoyed it so much and I hope you will take a few moments to listen.


The music from yesterday was not available on their site, but this is a sampling of what we get to enjoy on Sundays. We always look forward to being blessed by their words and talents.






I had to snap a pic of daddy with his babies.
 photo d3077b57-06d7-4df0-b3d4-5ff202dfa855_zps2d0dc67e.jpg



Then, mommy tried, but the wind was not cooperating :)


 photo a870a1a9-d80f-45eb-acb9-068dc606e226_zps3469046a.jpg

Later in the afternoon, the sun came out!!

 photo 556e4abb-b3cb-4df1-b791-ad7231d9e862_zps953b7454.jpg

Hollin was outta there, so Harper and I snapped one more and then I washed my hands of picture taking for the day :)

 photo fa0853ed-afdd-4d3d-b175-126c2d071ffa_zps552e2f69.jpg


Hollin also turned 17 months yesterday!! 
 photo 476e38e0-78dd-4757-ae1b-fe804ec7211c_zpsc5fd44be.jpg
I hope you all had a wonderful and fun-filled Easter with your families. Happy Easter from my family to yours.








"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. 

Come, see the place where the Lord lay."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover