I haven’t done one of these in awhile, but there are a few things that I’m crushing on at the moment.
Trying to be one of the cool girls with my nails.
Let’s not look at the quality of my paint job here, but it was kind of fun to sport this look at the bank. I feel like a rebel :)
I'm loving that Daylight Savings Time is this Sunday folks!! Yay for longer days!
Spring is on March 20th. Can. not. wait for warmer weather.
These Pottery Barn basket liners for the babies.
Last year, I went to Target and got them cute little buckets. I put their names on them with stickers, but by the end of the day, the buckets were dented and the stickers ripped off. I really want them to have nice baskets as keepsakes ☺
Nude shoes
I haven’t actually bought any yet, but I foresee lots of events this Spring that will warrant a pair of these.
Easter Decorating.
With every season, I really try to make my house a home. Spring and Easter is one of my all-time favorite seasons. I just love all the sweet bunnies and pastels.
I’m loving my sweet babies right now. Harper is still cracking me up. Just today, I told him that one of the construction workers accidentally snapped the power lines in front of our house and he said, “What is WRONG with people?!” (No photos, still avoiding the camera.)
My little Hollin is getting bigger by the day. She LOVES strolling Bella (her baby doll) in the stroller.
Sometimes I will ask her to “love baby” and she will take her out, hold her and rock from side to side. Sweetest thing ever.
I’m in love with these shoes for Miss Hollin!
I’ve been a snacking machine lately and I’m loving these pretzel sticks and honey mustard. I could probably eat the whole bag.
Jimmy finished his first class of the Semester with an “A”!! I am so, so proud of him. It’s not easy to do what he does during the day and come home to do homework and tests. He is still taking an English class this semester and that will end in May. What a great way to kick off going back to school. He’s doing so great.
I’m loving that my sweet hubby used his own gift card money to buy me a mouse. I had complained that blogging was hard to do without it. He obviously missed my blogging :)
I’m loving this new Vidal Sasson hairspray I picked up at the drug store.
It smells soo much better than the Dove I bought on sale at Target.
The Dove has a strange salty scent to me and kind of makes my hair smell like I’ve been at the beach all day.
I’m loving the idea of matching swimsuits for my babies this Summer. Since Harper is almost four and Hollin is 16 months, this is the only time I think I could get away with “dressing” them the same. These smocked Mermaids and Pirates suits are to die for.
I’m loving that this week is almost over and one week closer to being home with my babies again! C’mon June ☺
I'm loving these Chevron sheets from Target. Most of their baby things are on sale now, so the price for the crib sheet was $7.99 and I had a $5 coupon :)
I'm loving that my hubby is off this weekend and we can focus on spending some quality family time together.
Happy Thursday!






















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!