Miss Hollin went for her first haircut yesterday at 16 months!
We were up and at 'em early this morning (because we sold our love seat - yay!), so I put the babies in the bath.
Hollin wasn't feeling well and she kept laying down in the hot water on her tummy. She usually sits up and plays with Harper, but she wasn't into that today. She looked like a little frog.
We got to the salon and tried sitting Hollin in the chair alone, but she wasn't having it. I didn't mind that she wanted mommy :)
The stylist asked me to stand her up and she wasn't really of fan of that either.
Yes, I did choke back tears a little. I couldn't help it :) When it was all said and done, I fell in love with her little bob! It's so cute!
Smile!
Harper also got a little trim.
Harper was so sweet to Hollin. I was so impressed with the way he comforted her when she was upset. He came over and put his hand on her arm and said, "It's gonna be okay sissy." Just love my little man:)
Another milestone crossed off the list!
Happy Sunday :)
















How cute!!! B is still shaggy and I am scared to attempt to cut!
ReplyDelete