- It's my last week at my job and it's crawwwwlllinnng by. I don't have anything to do, so I'm reading books at work :) No too shabby I suppose.
- Jimmy has been watching what he eats and has met with his personal trainer twice already. Ya'll, he already looks thinner. I wish I were joking. It's not fair that men can drop weight so quickly. But I'm happy for him and he is really sticking with it.
- This weekend, I have several projects lined up to get finished. One of them is going through Harper and Hollin's clothes and taking them to the local children's consignment shop. This is going to break.my.heart. I had been saving them in the event that we ever had another baby. But..... Jimmy got the ol' snip snip. So no more :)
- I have a hair appointment on Saturday and I want to get some lowlights. I think I'm in the minority of other blondies here. Most of the time, the goal is to go brighter and blonder in the summer, but I always end up toning down. I think it's because I spend so much time outside and in the pool that my hair ends up getting SO blonde it looks ridiculous.
- Here is one of my inspiration photos.
- Jimmy and I did end up going back to see Superman again. We have never gone to see a movie in theaters twice. This time, we went with the Imax 3D and it didn't do a thing for me. The glasses hurt my face and it was SO LOUD.
- I have been thinking hard about shelling out the dough to have my blog re-done professionally. I would love for it to be brighter and easier to navigate and search. I just need to pull the trigger :)
- We finally bought Hollin a dresser for her room! This has been a months-long process. I am thinking that I will try chalk paint this time. I am just so ready to get rid of her paint-peeled changing table, so be looking for a post soon!
I hope you all are having a great mid-week.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!