Let me be honest. There is not a lot of really interesting things going on over here, so coming up with a 5 on Friday post was hard. :) I did a lot of random updating in my last post.
Excuse the small photos today. Blogging from work!!
1. I am obsessed with these chocolates. The plain and the caramel-filled are going to make me put on 5 pounds before I leave this job.
2. Today, I am rocking a Chevron dress and a bubble necklace. I know it's trendy, but I feel like both trends are dying off a little bit. That's ok though, I'm still gonna rock 'em. :)
3. I found a few outtakes from some pictures we took at Bald Head Island a few weekends ago. I just love these two little stinkers. That is all..
4. Some of you are going to think I have a problem and that's ok, but I stumbled upon a Man of Steel facebook fan page yesterday at work. Seeing as how my last day is a week away and I have nothing to do, I couldn't help but browse :) Hehe.
5. I have high hopes for this weekend, even though the hubs is back at work. It always stinks when he has to work on the weekends because I end up staying inside so much. My two littles ones are such a handful to take anywhere by myself. I hope we can get out a little bit though!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!