photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, August 2, 2013

5 on Friday



I have so many things to catch up on and not enough time to do it, but this brings me to my first 5 on Friday bullet-point.....

1.  Jimmy is officially done with school (for this semester.) He will take the Fall semester off and then start back in January. We hope that he will be able to complete his BA in one year, but we will see. I am so, so proud of him. He finished with four A's and a B!! We went to Bonefish to celebrate this past week.

 photo 4890021b-be1b-4f31-a31f-53d52a70a976_zps195e0ed1.jpg


(On a side note, Jimmy was also baptized this past Sunday!! I have the professional video and pictures to share and will probably do that next week. Stay tuned!)


2. There has been no shortage of play dates with other babies, but you won't hear me complaining.! I LOVE taking the kids out in the mornings for an activity and sometimes again in the afternoons. It just makes our days go by a little faster better when we can get out. :)

 photo 1377fc24-4b43-412a-9cb8-c7b2c0a3438a_zpsde4a9f81.jpg

 photo 9ccf3cba-e5bb-4032-898a-2a536c8a2cbe_zps4189e956.jpg




Daddy has even joined in on the fun. Look at that face...

 photo 1be299c2-5c4b-4574-baf5-1d609e2332bc_zps3b45c8ac.jpg

3. I don't know about you, but our bedroom is the last room in the house that we ever do anything to. It's also the last one to ever get cleaned because I can just keep the door closed and go on about my day. I'm getting the itch to do something with it. There are major renovations that have to be done to make the master bed/bath work for us and we just don't have the free time for that. So, I guess we will just make some cosmetic changes!

 photo 2992b547-4a7d-4460-abc5-609fdabb3d40_zpsfe680f5f.jpg

4. How on earth is it August? I've seen a lot of posts about how Fall is almost here and so on, but again, I think I'm in the minority on this. I'm just not into wishing time away :) I definitely used to, but it's just a way of waiting for the next season and not being happy with the one you're in! Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for the Pumpkin Spiced lattes too :)



5. Now that the school supplies are out, I found myself having a mini panic-attack at Target. Because my sweet boy will be going next year at this time. It hurts my stomach, I'm not going to lie. I keep telling him that this year at Preschool is his Senior year :) I usually get a confused look on that one.

How is it that I only have one year left?? Sob....

 photo 4540a228-997a-4d08-b509-221079178625_zpsd40abb2a.jpg

I hope you all had a great week!! You will be seeing more of me now that I have the laptop back :)



2 comments:

  1. Glad to see more of you! I have the same problem with our master bedroom. I'm hoping to focus on it a bit more in our new house and not just push it to the back burner like I did all three years in our old house. Seriously, it was never anything I liked others to see and yet I wanted it to be this safe, quiet place in the house for us to relax in at night. Huh. My expectations are much higher than my motivation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it! My expectations are higher than my motivation too! That is too funny. I usually try to get Jimmy to do most of the work while I'm on baby duty. It's a win win :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover