photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Midweek Randoms: Blah Edition


  • I think I should call this week blah-week.  Currently, I'm blogging from my bed. :(  I think I am trying to come down with what Hollin has had. She's been running a fever for the last two days. Thank the Lord that Jimmy is off today and tomorrow. Being sick always makes me crave broccoli and cheese soup from Panera.  




  • I have also lost my cell phone. We have turned this house upside down and it really makes me sad that I can't find it!!  I use it so much to take pics and vids of the babies.  Wahhhh! 



  • The good news??? We are in the SHORT rows on my mom and dad's cottage!! Thier flooring will be finished today! I know I have not shared any updated pics, but promise I will do that sometime this week. Probably tomorrow :)



  • Fall is coming and I am on the lookout for good deals on clothes. I have been very diligent this year about tossing/donating items that I just don't wear for whatever reason. One item that I need a lot more of is scarves! I'm fairly simply when it comes to clothes. I love simple jeans and a T-shirt in the fall and a scarf is such a cozy alternative to a necklace :) Here are some things I've pinned.





  • We took our car in for some things to be repaired because (thank goodness) we have the Premium Warranty. Well wouldn't you know they will only fix one of the issues? We have an automatic shade that can be raised and lowered for the back windshield and it had been up for awhile. We could never get it to go back down. Apparently the motor for the was out and it was a $4,000 repair. The service guys were super nice and told us to just bring it back in a month or two and the adjustor might agree to fix it then since this one repair was so expensive. We'll see I guess :)


Sorry for my blah-ness today. It's a rainy, sick day and I hope to be back tomorrow with a fun Cottage update!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/14/2013

    Praying for you, friend!! Hope your week gets better & you have a blast at the cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Started feeling better this afternoon :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! :) I sure do miss Panera.. the broccoli cheese soup was my FAVORITE! We don't have one here, but I'm excited to move closer to one soon! :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover