photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, September 13, 2013

5 on Friday

Thank goodness for this link-up every week! It gives me a place to throw out my most random thoughts and pictures.

Here we go!

1. {Darling Debit Card}
I'm sure this is available through most banks, but Wells Fargo will let you create your own personalized debit card!! I've had this for awhile and absolutely love it. I kind of like whipping it out when I pay for something although no one has ever told me how cute my kids are. I think the backs of their heads are precious :)

 photo 96c59c18-0b43-4ddc-a0a9-53820e6280b5_zps9c588385.jpg

2. {Thanks Target!}
Target has been giving out such awesome coupons from Shutterfly! I took the time to make little magnets for my fridge and only had to pay for shipping.

 photo c03e92de-692b-4f49-b805-27192ae2e9c6_zpsbcc07529.jpg

3.{Fall}
This has been a hot topic for all the 5 on Friday linker uppers, but I am officially ready for it. I always say I'm not into wishing time away. I still hold true to that, I just want the weather to get cooler while I continue savoring my days :)

 photo 26f3ecc7-6aad-42f8-9919-8aa54e6269b9_zps5a17f63b.jpg

4. {Old Farts}
My 10 year high school reunion is coming up in a few weeks! I can't believe it's been ten years. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

 photo 8b8ba7eb-b1e4-41fd-88c3-4c878a57a5a4_zps2e78dc91.jpg
(My cousin Nadine and I. She is now a physician! I have always had such an awesome, supportive family:)

 photo 16ffadbd-29fb-467d-8a86-e7ce1a8921ff_zpsb15cf61e.jpg
                              Yikes......

5. {Friends in Cool Places}
Here I go again with the British family (ok they aren't technically family) talk, but they are here and we are having a blast!! It's kind of funny watching my parents get together with them and have teenager-like fun while I'm on baby duty. I haven't been able to go many places or spend much time with them because I've got my hands so full. I'm just happy they're here!

 photo 908c640d-7508-4eb6-aa04-89a892d800af_zps8d5f9ba1.jpg

Be sure to link up with Natasha and the others today for more randomness! :)


4 comments:

  1. sooo excited for fall and I am in LOVE with those magnets!

    Found you on the link up :)!

    http://the2qualleys.blogspot.com

    XOXO Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bunnie, thanks for stopping by!! :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9/14/2013

    I love shutterfly! I just made a photobook for my Gram with a free code they emailed to me. I only had to pay $12 to send it to her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the photobook offer too, but could not for the life of me find the time to complete it. What a nice gift for your Gram!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover