photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Midweek Randoms

One day, very soon, I will get "caught up" on what we've been doing around here the last few weeks.  Until then, here are some very random pictures and happenings :)


I usually don't buy this scent from BBW until Christmastime, but it is hands down my favorite scent of all time. I think I could burn this candle year-round!!

 photo d242e116-fc8c-4ef7-9044-617de3092d34_zps112dd86c.jpg


I also picked up these Glade wax melts for my Scentsy burner. I like the price and the immediate gratification. I love you Scentsy bars, but I don't like waiting for you :)

 photo 4f9f5056-d3ad-47de-8656-714913b0ac91_zps81e112e1.jpg

This morning was so awesomely cool and Fall-like. What is it about that first cool day that puts you in such a good mood??  Hollin sported a new outfit, courtesy of G-ma and a scarf that I got her from Jane.com. I die. (Can you tell she is into dressing herself right now?)

 photo 66b2240f-d0c8-4743-98a8-53b95534812e_zps809482d2.jpg

 photo 44426ea0-ae69-4940-a0fa-f982c16bbca5_zps102a60ad.jpg

Harper's Preschool teacher was a Communications major and it shows. I LOVE how informed I am of everything that is going on in his class. I love helping him with his little homework projects too! I gotta stay on top of everything though. There is a lot going on.

 photo 71c60674-b0dc-4495-95b6-419a78e9a18d_zps7353a2f1.jpg

I finally got around to putting together a Fall chalkboard. I am not an artist :) Can you tell those are supposed to be leaves?? Hahah.

 photo 273ae036-b532-499b-9efb-811ba0ec3863_zpsfc40d0f9.jpg

I totally stole this from Pinterest and I'm in love with it. I had Jimmy hang an old shutter (from our house before we replaced them) in our hallway to hold a few things!

 photo 83116b94-a761-4f69-b498-c3edf7654369_zps3d1c23e6.jpg

I had a picnic with Harper late last week and he said to me,"Mom, this is the best picnic I ever had." Oh, I just melted. I'm so happy and blessed to share these moments with him :)
 photo c5415876-7bc7-4613-b9dc-4d3e6701db67_zps6928b301.jpg
(He is kind of obsessed with this teeny Pampered Chef spatula I ordered. I just let him have it hahaha.)


I hope you are having an awesome week with awesome weather!

2 comments:

  1. why are those shriveled up footballs on your chalkboard? ;) Totally just messing with you, haha.

    I remain loyal to yankee candle pumpkin spice tarts this time of year :) Love the little outfit Hollin put together, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look like shriveled footballs! hahah.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover