photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, September 27, 2013

5 on Friday!

Friday is here once again.  It's like it comes faster and faster every week. Off we go with the updates!

1. {Bedroom Re-Vamp}

I posted not too long ago about how our bedroom has been the most overlooked room in our house. We had not done a single thing to it since moving in except replacing the blinds. I'm so excited that we are finally painting and making it fresh! Jimmy hates painting, but bless his heart. He loves a makeover too :)

 photo e56476ce-0f00-4b95-aa27-fe825dd67d8a_zps39df46c0.jpg

2. {Casa Cushing doesn't look horrid}

The hubs and I have worked so hard this past year getting the outside of our home re-done and updated. She was in rough shape. I was just so excited to see it all looking so nice and manicured when we hosted a big family pool party a few weeks ago. I had to snap a pic! We still have a long way to go :)

 photo 27cfd902-185b-4d35-a5fb-bf199d620c86_zpsa597b48c.jpg

 photo e3419a8e-1fb7-4cea-9448-c5c8b9e08a0c_zps25eb01b5.jpg

 photo 572b0940-62a4-4367-acbf-6cf0c0453dc9_zps5d66ce58.jpg

3. {Summer is Ovah}

I think we officially enjoyed our last weekend at the beach. Fall is here in full force and I'm loving it!! I've pulled out the boots, scarves and jeans. Miss Hollin is really lacking in the cool-weather wardrobe. I've got to get on that.

 photo e4761586-a26f-4bf2-bade-74b0053ea9d7_zps136df4a3.jpg

4. {Listening}

I wish I could pack all of you in my teeny car and take you to church with me every Sunday. I've posted before about how eye-opening our experience has been there and the past few Sundays have been no different. We have been going through a series called "Red-Line." It's been about listening to God and his plan for your life. All of this has really gotten my mind racing about what I'm doing and why. I don't have all the answers, but I am definitely listening. I want to share my thoughts next week.

5. {Proud Momma}

Each day when I pick up this little guy from Preschool, I get a good report :) Just today his teacher said he is working so hard and it just warms my heart. I hope he will always be a hard worker.  I could just squeeze him all day.

 photo f0ddb919-479f-4fda-a07d-a3b0ce48f4b9_zps9aa23e05.jpg

Be sure to check out and link up with Darci, Natasha and the gang. Have a happy, Fall-loving weekend!!



8 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you through the 5 on Friday party! Love the pictures of your house!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Mary! Hope you will come back :)

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the linkup! You're house looks great! We're about to paint our bedroom too...the thought of it is a drag but I know the outcome will be amazing! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took two coats and it all looks kind of odd with the project we did, but I think it will look good in the end :) Hope to share pics soon.

      Delete
  3. ....hopping on the linkup train over here too!!! LOVING the house and your union jack flag outside?!?! amazing. my hubs is english :) you've got 2 preicious cutie-patooties for kiddos! so excited to follow you!!! :) elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! We had friends visiting from England for a few weeks and they have just left :( We see them once every few years. Thanks for following!!

      Delete
  4. You guys have done an amazing job while remodeling. It is so cute! Yay for Harper doing wonderful at school. It is such a great feeling to get a good report. Charli Beth is 7 and I still love hearing hers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paige!! I can't believe Charli Beth is 7!! Getting a good report is one of the best feelings ever isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover