Dumbest title I've ever posted, hands down.
Things have been a little cray-cray over here, so I thought I'd take a minute to bring le blog up to speed.
- First things first, I got a new phone!! It's just like my old iPhone. Just an iPhone 4 and I was SO happy to be back in the land of the living.
But wouldn't you know, I found my old one just days after I got the new one?

I was really thinking I would never see it again. When I went to do a little weeding, I just about fell over. Couldn't believe I found it!! I might know a little someone who is responsible :)

(Yes, she is eating breakfast in her stroller. I do what I gotta do to avoid a tantrum :)
- I was very lucky to inherit an awesome piece of furniture this past weekend! This used to belong to my grandparents on my dad's side. Now that my mom and dad are all moved in (yes, you read that right-update soon!!), they didn't have room for this piece. The jury is still out on whether I will paint it or not. Typically I would, but my granddad spent a lot of time stripping this piece when he bought it so long ago. #decisions

- All of us are still working our little booties off to get ready for Thursday, September 5th and our British family's arrival!!! I'm sorry if I'm going on and on about this, but we have not seen them since our wedding day. We. Are. Excited. #itsbeenalmost6years
- I took the babies out to take a few pics the other day. I just about died when I saw some of them. SOO stinkin' sweet!
(She laid her head in his lap without being asked!)
Her little smirk face and red mark on her forehead makes me laugh :) So typical.
This is my FAVORITE..
I'm going to be super busy the rest of the week cleaning house from top to bottom, but I will be sure to check in!
Happy Monday,











So excited that the British family is coming!! Will they ALL be coming? I might just have to make a trip to Wilmington for a reunion with you all!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, no they are not all coming :( Just Ali and Graham. I am so excited to see them but would sure love to see Steve and Chris too.
DeleteLove Ali and Graham, too ;) Tell them hello for us!!
ReplyDelete