Let's go!
1. {Late in the game}
We were a little later getting out the pumpkin patch than we usually go, but we made it. If you live in Eastern North Carolina, Mike's Farm is a great place to go with your family! TONS of room to run around, a hayride, pumpkin patch, general store and restaurant! I'm just glad we made it out there before everything got picked over :)
2. {Blog design to the rescue}
I just got the email that I will be receiving the board for my new blog design today. I am just so excited for this little makeover! Can you tell?
3. {Calling all Cardio}
I finally bit the bullet and joined hubby's gym this week. It was time. I currently weigh 124 and my happy weight is around 115. I am 5'2. I'm going to hit the cardio pretty hard and see what kind of results I get since I'm new to this gym thing :)
I got myself an arm band and my phone is now pumping out tunes to motivate me. Getting to the gym is the hardest part I have already found..
4. {The Sickies}
Poor Harper has really had a time with being sick this past week. The next day after his first field trip, he got sick in the middle of the night, several times. He seemed better all weekend and then mommy was called to pick him up from school Tuesday. When I got there, he was on the floor with a pillow under his head. Broke my heart.
A little pumpkin decorating that afternoon helped to make him feel better :)
5. {A Life Saver}
A little random here friends, but we have found something that is life-changing for our little family.
I hope you all have a fabulous Fall weekend!
















Adorable pics from the pumpkin patch! Hope your little one feels better soon. Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks Caroline!!
DeleteYour little ones are adorable, we live in va so we are not far! :)
ReplyDeletewordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com
I love VA, although I haven't been there in years :) Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteLove Mike's Farm...we were just there yesterday!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure why I had never heard of it prior to this year! I'm sure your sweet boys had so much fun :)
Delete