photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Harper's first field trip.

We recently took a little trip to Old McFaye's Farm in Castle Hayne, NC for Harper's first field trip! When I realized that we would be taking field trips with him this year, I had one of those," Oh my word, I am officially a MOM" moments. Ya'll know what I'm talking about? :)

I think it's time to go out and buy a minivan now.    I kid, I kid.

We had so much fun and I loved watching him interact with all of the little ones that he's been going to school with for 2 years now:)

 photo 6c8eb00a-8971-4aaa-846e-3eac775f3c72_zpsb4013365.jpg

 photo 04388f4e-34ff-4008-9771-28ac772b2cc2_zps1e3bd878.jpg

I got SO excited because this little pig was so sweet and friendly! I had never seen a little pig in person, so naturally, I couldn't leave it alone.

 photo 527b7f3d-ebb8-465d-891b-91ff4ee10fbb_zpsc03090e0.jpg
Seriously, I wanted to smuggle it under my dress and take it home with me.



 photo dd7c2ddb-5b06-479f-93a2-3c74d21c84c8_zpsce89eccc.jpg


 photo 5b9e503c-beb9-4b65-9df9-d8f2b8c2d32a_zpsd5170589.jpg

 photo 71a19fb2-e094-4e68-ae93-42a76c7b76e5_zpsa6b75dee.jpg

His favorite part by far was riding the pony :)

 photo 0a90161f-a35f-4c33-a76a-5ff660e2765f_zpscea15d8b.jpg

Look at that smile.. Pure delight.
 photo 0865706a-eee0-431b-b7c9-72ae561cbc34_zpsed77b08d.jpg

I'm so happy that I could share this fun experience with my lil man! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover