photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Intro to Manly Mondays : Get ready ya'll


Hello ladies!!!



I just want to take a second and introduce myself before we get real up in here.  I have to admit, y'all are making me a little nervous now that I know people will be checking back for the manly "series".  For those who may not know, my name is Jimmy (or the police officer hubby).  I am blessed to have such an amazing wife (I think y'all have met) and two wonderful children.  I try to lead a simple life and enjoy every moment I have with my little family.    

I feel like I should go ahead and throw out a few disclaimers as well.  There will be lots of pictures with these posts.  We simple men are very visual creatures and sometimes we just need to see a funny meme to bring us back on track.


I will attempt to stay on course as best I can, but as Ashlynn knows, there is a better chance of me killing a grizzly bear with my bare hands.  I have actually imagined myself fighting a black bear before and I think I could win.  They are not too big and are not as aggressive as their larger counterparts....dern it....see it just happened.


I've been accused of having a potty mouth at times so I'll "try" to keep it PG.  Call it a side effect of the job.  And this one is mainly for Ashlynn, but I'm gonna keep it real, like really real.  

I can't wait to get started and stay tuned for my first official blog later this week.  I will be diving head first into Ashlynn's new/old/new/old calling as a SAHM and my job in law enforcement.  If y'all have followed The Cushy Life for any amount of time then you know this can be a touchy subject in our casa from time to time.  Ohhhh this could get interesting.



 I may have to add a topic about getting out of the dog house before this is all said and done.


Jimmy

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the into, Jimmy! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Love and miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover