photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, October 11, 2013

5 on Friday

I just don't think there is any way these Friday posts could come any faster! I'm not complaining though, we've been busy, but not too busy. Just the way we like it :)

1. {To-do lists}



I am a bonafide list-maker. Since Jimmy is on his "long week" (working every day except Wednesday and Thursday), I made a list of what I wanted to get accomplished while he was off.  Not a single thing got checked off the list. Maybe next week??


2. {2 and 4}




Let's just chat about these ages right now.  Good Lord have mercy, it's been a challenging week to say the least. Hollin has been in her "twos" stage for quite sometime and I honestly don't see a break coming any time soon.  The weather is partly to blame for what's been going on. 4 days of rain and cold and no way to get out and play! Harper was also sent home with a bad report from school yesterday. Just keepin' it real.  I love them to pieces, but I'm needing prayers for patience my friends.


3. {Last year of my twenties}

Saturday is the big day. I've always said I will be 29 and holding :)  There are no plans for a party, Jimmy is working and it will be a normal day for us.  But oh, HOW did I get to 29 so quickly??
 photo 57fdb106-210f-4901-ab44-5c1abf8a8fb6_zps4b7260e0.jpg

(Harper took this picture of me awhile ago and hello laugh lines!)


4. {Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you?}

Our family is relatively new to owning our cat, Callie. She sort of showed up, we fed her and she stayed.  (for the record, I still don't know if the cat is a girl or boy)  While walking by the flower bed a few days ago, I found her like this.


Totally normal.           Right?



5. { A new series}


Jimmy has joked for a long time about doing a guest post on the blog. So, I am putting him on the spot! Starting next Monday, he will be posting on several topics and I am just as curious as ya'll to see what he has to say. Things ranging from Marriage to Fun for the Boys.  I promise I am "hands off" on this one.    Oh boy.


Be sure to link up with Natasha, Darci and the gang for lots of 5 on Friday fun!




14 comments:

  1. Happy day early Birthday! I'm so sorry your husband has to work on your birthday, but hopefully you can have some fun with your cute kiddos! I'm looking forward to reading what he has to say! Hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Colleen! :) I am really curious to see what he will be putting out there haha. Maybe i should be worried? Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. that is one hilarious cat picture...HA!

    and what fun for your hubby to be posting too. what a sweet idea. love it!!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My cat is strange to say the least. I hope Jimmy doesn't embarrass me too much haha.

      Delete
  3. What do you use to get your teeth so movie star white? I am jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just always buy whitening toothpaste and occasionally do crest white strips. I brush them a lot hahah. Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Happy early birthday! Your kiddos are darling! Cant wait to see your hubbys post! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am really wondering what in the world he is going to talk about. Kinda nervous haha :)

      Delete
  5. Yes, happy early birthday!!!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend and are spoiled rotten!

    So glad you linked up with us today! And I'm with you ---- Crest White Strips are miracle workers!! Everyone is always baffled as to how my teeth are so white.... they are the best kept secret!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Darci :) I love the white strips, I swear by them. So glad you said hello!

      Delete
  6. Happy early birthday! Those kids are adorable, even if they are driving you crazy!!!!! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I think their cuteness is their only saving grace sometimes haha. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you will again.

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness, totally tuning in to see the boy series! I bet it will be so funny! I love the pics of your babes...and every kid gets sent home with a bad report at least once, right? Stopping by for the first time, can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it's more funny and less embarrassing :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover