It's time to let you beautiful ladies in on a little secret.... guys don't get excited about monogramming everything under the sun and decorating for the different seasons. Don't get me wrong, I'll get "inspired" from Pinterest all day long, but I have a different idea of fun. Here's a little look at fun from our side of the fence.
.
.
and speaking of sides...
.
.
lets start with the Dark Side!
Star Wars is, by far, one of my favorite movie series. I can't tell you how many hours I've lost with my face buried in the TV playing the newest release of the video games. I may or may not have tried to use the Force to push other cars out of my way in heavy traffic...Oh how much fun I could have with that.
Side note: I often feel like Boba Fett when I'm at work, trying to hunt down some fine young, innocent citizen.
It should be no secret that I have a little addiction to ink..
Yes it hurts really bad...yes it can be a little expensive, but I just can't seem to get enough. I have tattoos for my wife, for my kiddos, and others mark special times in my life (most recently my baptism). Be warned, they're like chips...you can't have just one. I stopped counting around 15 or 20.
And people of course feel obligated to tell you how you will regret them one day.
Everytime I hear Ashlynn's Luke Bryan CD I'm reminded of how bad I need a big, lifted truck. Ok, maybe I don't need it....but I really really want one.
One day I will own one of these. Meet H1 Alpha. Sure it gets 8 mpg and has a top speed of 80 mph, but who cares...They are awesome.
I am not happy with our disaster of a garage right now. I am planning a major overhaul soon so I can start being all crafty again. We can't wait to share the finished product next month...hopefully.
.
.
I've hunted since I was big enough to carry a rifle. Unfortunately, due to work schedule and busy home life I have not been able to get out in the woods in years. I am determined to fill my freezer this winter. (Sorry) I'm not mean or evil. I just hate paying $100 for bi-weekly meat runs to Harris Teeter. And not that she would ever admit it... but...Ashlynn loves venison.
.
There is something really peaceful about being out in the sticks without all the daily distractions. No better place to think about life...or take a nap.
.
.
If you're not first...your last!!
.
I really hate to admit it, but men do like Target. I happen to love it.
I don't know if it's the soccer moms or the shelf stocker with Tourettes that blurts out vulgar tid-bits, but I can't refuse a last minute trip. And you best believe we are going today!!
.
.
I've been hitting the gym pretty hard for the last few month and I'm loving it. I am determined to get into shape (other that round).
.
.
If you don't know who this guy is flash the screen towards your boo for a second and watch him light up light a little kid at Christmas. I love old school, 80's movies...cheesy soundtracks and all. TOP GUN is a must have. Do yourself a favor and watch it..now..I'll wait.
.
.
Speaking of old school goodies...
![]() |
| This is real rap. |
![]() |
| This is also real rap. |
I can't even listen to the radio anymore without wanting to fall on the floor and go into a seizure. It's like there's a techno atom bomb in my head. So many fond memories of yelling Thug Life out the window on the way to baseball practice while riding through the hood. Looking back on it that probably was a bad idea.
.
.
Guys also like military stuff. Deep down we are all fighter pilots at one time or another.
'MURICA!!
But above all else, I have fun just being with my family. We never really know how much time we will get in this life, so I will enjoy every second I have with them.
Thanks for hanging in there. I'm still in blog training.
Until next Monday...
Jimmy
Jimmy

























No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!