..............................
I have got one heck of a week in store, but one that I'm really excited about.
Monday will be "clean the house top to bottom" day because we are having an appraisal done on our house and "The Cottage. " (It's for the bank and it's a long, boring story. One that would involve me getting peeved so I'm trying not to focus on that:) **Edited - I came down with a HORRIBLE stomach virus on Sunday night, so bless Jimmy's heart for doing all the cleaning. I've got a good one, friends :)**
The bright side? I will be getting all of my major cleaning done before Hollin's birthday party this weekend. We also have some lovely friends of ours coming to visit and we haven't seen them since their gorgeous wedding. I can't wait to watch movies, probably eat a little too much and catch up. Hooray for getting my clean on early!
Tuesday: Appraisal day. Jimmy is off so I hope to do something fun in the afternoon.
Wednedsay: Jimmy works and I hope to arrange a play date :)
Thursday: HALLOWEEN and Hollin's 2nd Birthday!! Harper and all of his precious little friends can wear their costumes to school and I just can't wait to see them all. I'm going to let Hollin dress up all day too so she can join in the fun. It tickles me to think that for the rest of her life, she will be able to dress up in a costume on her birthday. How fun is that?
Friday : Harper does not have school, so things tend to be a little lazy in the mornings. I plan on hitting Target for their after Halloween sales to snatch up things for Hollin's party. Save that money!
Saturday : Spend time with R and Z. I think we're going to order food and watch "The Heat" on Saturday night. :) I have not seen it, but I hear it's pretty hilarious.
Sunday : Church in the am {I hope} and Hollin's party at 3. I was very strategic with what time of day I scheduled her party. My goal is to have the party and put her straight into bath then bed. I know she will be worn out from all the festivities and receiving of "gifts" for her babies :)
I love weeks like this that are a mix of getting things done and having fun too. I hope you all have a great week ahead!
Happy Tuesday friends,












So sorry about the stomach bug :( Those are NO fun. I think having a Halloween birthday will be the most fun, ever. I really enjoy the entire month but there's just something fun about dressing up with family!
ReplyDeleteThanks Paige, I think the stomach bug is going to get everyone in this house one way or another!
Deletegirl, i am ALL about snatching up those deals right when the holiday is over!!! and HOW FUN for that sweet babygirl to be in a costume every birthday. bless! love it!!
ReplyDeletexx
elise
Maybe one day I'll run into you at Target? :) :)
Delete