I confess that if Mr. Sun doesn't show his face tomorrow, my whole family might go crazy. It's been rainy and dreary every day for a week!! This does something to my productivity level. All I want to do is curl up on the couch and drink coffee.
I confess that I just plunked down all of my birthday money on new workout clothes (ok and a new cupcake stand too). I really don't buy myself much but every now and then, it feels nice to get something for mommy. Not to mention, my husband apparently likes this category of clothing?? :)
I confess that I still have no clue what the babies are going to be for Halloween this year! Harper is saying that he wants to be a Lion and of course Hollin could care less. I have got to get on the ball!! Secretly, I want them to have coordinating costumes but I just don't think that's gonna fly around here. Whatever Hollin is this year MUST include her baby :)
I confess that I have really got to get a handle on the toys around here. I honestly don't know where to start! I already have a cute basket to keep in our TV room, but I'm thinking I need another one. The problem is that I can't go through the toys with either one of the little ones around. Harper refuses to give any up for donation :( Just one of those things I need to make myself do at night while they are asleep.
I hope you are having a wonderful mid-week!!











Found your link on E, Myself, and I... Stopping by to say hi!
ReplyDeleteHi Laura, thanks for stopping by! Hope you will often :)
DeleteFirst of all, your blog is SO cute! Second, I love the photo of you house and confessions about the toys. Totally there too! I always said I wouldn't let Sam have tons and tons of toys, and now here we are! Ugh! Thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! The toy collection grows with every birthday, random trip to Target, Christmas as I'm sure you know. It's really outta control!
Delete