Home is my happy place and since I spend so much time here, I want to be surrounded by things that I love! I want it to be a place of comfort, relaxation and coziness for my family and my guests.
The entryway is one of my most favorite makeovers so far!!
I sincerely apologize for this "before" photo. It's the best one I've got, but it gives you an idea of what color was on the walls and a nice view of that hideous dark slate floor.
{Before}
My sweet husband threw some painters tape on the walls without measuring one afternoon. He's lazy adventurous like that. We replaced the slate floors with some very inexpensive neutral tile from Lowe's and boom, there we go.
I should call the Kitchen a work in progress because we still have so much that we are planning to do. The paint is the same as it was when we bought it. The cabinets and countertops are the same as well. The floors are the only new finish in that room :)
{Before}
{After}
{Before}
{After}
{Before}
{After}
I love, love this space and I certainly spend a lot of time here during the day!



















WHOA. What a difference! I love ALL of it. I'm super jealous of your bright and cheery dining room!
ReplyDeleteWow that is some fabulous decorating!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Taylor :)
DeleteYour house looks so cozy and I love the windowpanes on the wall!
ReplyDeleteThank you! They were original to the house, so when we had the windows replaced, I upcycled a ton of them :)
DeleteWow,you guys have made an amazing difference!
ReplyDeleteThanks Paige! We sure have worked hard!
DeleteI love your kitchen with those open shelves and the bead board! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you Diana!! We are actually going to have to tear out the bead board eventually because it wasn't done correctly. All uneven :( I'm hoping hubby will agree to put it back!
DeleteI absolutely love looking at before and afters of homes -- yours looks wonderful!
ReplyDeletexo
Beautiful kitchen. Love all of the befores and afters!
ReplyDelete