Miss Hollin's room happens to be the smallest bedroom out of the four. We have plans to move her to the room just down the hall, but that would involve painting it, buying a new bed and more furniture and so on. So, we are sticking with what we have until she is absolutely ready to come out of her crib!! If it ain't broke, don't fix it, you know what I mean??
I did not paint her room when we moved in, but I think it works with what she has. The color is hard to describe. It's a soft, pale, grey-green.
I plan on using chalk paint on her dresser when she moves to her big girl room :)










That dresser will look great with chalk paint! I love her dress hanging on the wall too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful room! Loving your blog, excited to follow along :)
ReplyDeleteLove this beautiful nursery and really enjoy looking around your blog--home tour! I love a fixer-upper!
ReplyDelete