Before I start stressing out, let's get down to business!
1. {Holiday Cheer!}
I am just over-the-moon excited over our Christmas cards this year. Not only do I love these sweet little faces on them, I love how fun and colorful they turned out!

2. {Oh, Christmas Tree}
Our poor tree. That thing is raining needles everywhere and we have watered it appropriately :( My hints of OCD are really struggling with the mess, but we sure had fun picking it out!!
3. {Bah-Humbug}
Call me a Scrooge, but I'm really sad/irritated that hubs has to work on Christmas Day. This means I will have to call to let him know when the babies are up and keep them at bay until he can get home to see them open their gifts. I always like to make a special treat on this special day and I can't seem to find anything that is easy since I will have my hands full :) I really like the idea of homemade cinnamon rolls. Gotta keep looking!
4. {The Holidays at Home}
I did manage to take some photos of just a few Christmas decorations. I've already shared my living room a few posts back, but here are a few more! ONE fine day I will really be able to take my time and shop for more things that I can add to our forever home for Christmas :)
(Made by your truly:)
5. {Whoops}
Mommy and Daddy learned a hard lesson in patience this past week. Hollin's "biggest" gift arrived not too long ago and being the children that we are, we just had to put it together immediately. We stored it in the garage with some clothes draped over it and kind of forgot about the darn thing....until she found it. Yes, completely ruined surprise, but the good news is that she loves it. And you best believe it will be out on Christmas morning in full glory.
I hope you all have wonderful weekend! Be sure to link up with Darci, Natasha and the rest of the 5 on Friday ladies!
















New follower~ you have a beautiful family! Have a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteJamie
lovelongtime.blogspot.com
Thank you for following Jamie Lynn!
DeleteThat isn't fun your husband has to work :( I'm sorry! Your Christmas card was really cute
ReplyDeleteThanks Catie. The joys of being a cop's wife :)
Deleteaww hoep you had a great time dear! I found you from five on friday and i can't wait to read more of your blog :) happy new year!
ReplyDelete