I missed last week's Five on Friday fun because this time of year is SO.STINKIN'.HECTIC! I know I'm not the only mom in the world who goes a little nuts this time of year, but for those of you who do everything you do and STILL blog regularly, my hats off to you!!
Off with my five! :)
1. {Elf on the Shelf Fun}
Hubby has been in charge of finding fun places for our elf, Buddy. When I walked downstairs and saw this, his privileges were revoked...
2. {Festive!}
I am having so much fun soaking in all of the sweet moments that come along with being a mommy during Christmas. We took the little ones to see Christmas lights while we sipped on hot chocolate a few nights ago. I could just squeeze this little muffin!
Can we talk about how grown she is looking these days?
3. {Giving myself Grace}
As of today (December 13th), I only have an inflatable Santa and two small Christmas trees illuminating the outside of my home. Try as I might, I have not been able to get all of my decorations. Between rain, hubby's schedule and other obligations, it just hasn't happened and I am just going to have to let it go this year:( My Christmas cards haven't arrived either.... At least the inside of the house is decorated!
4. {PSA}
"Hi, I'm Ashlynn and I have a shoe problem." Ok, it's not just me. My whole family has tons of shoes and I finally threw up the white flag and got a shoe basket for downstairs. I cant' even tell you how this little basket has changed my life for the better. #getyouone. Even my mom said, "You needed one of those" hahaha.
5.{Family Love}
I finally received all of my pictures from our photo shoot a few weeks ago and I almost cried looking at all of them. This little candid shot is of my favorites :)
I hope you all have a WONDERFUL weekend and are gearing up for Christmas. {We are heading out to do all of the kids shopping tonight!}











LOVE the Santa jammies. & The target basket?! I need one!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laurie, yes Target!
DeleteThat picture is perfection...love the candidness of it so much. You will treasure it forever!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd cheers to giving ourselves grace. :) Merry, merry! xx
Thanks Elise! Hope you are all ready for Christmas this year!
DeleteStopped by from the link up. Oh my that Elf!! We have been having fun with ours!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brandi! Daddy is just as naughty as the Elf!
DeleteNew to your blog from the link-up. What a sweet, beautiful family you have! I will be following :)!
ReplyDeleteThanks Courtney! I hope you will :)
DeleteWhat sweet family photos! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteNew follower here! Your family is beautiful! We have a problem with shoes in our house too!
ReplyDeletescarlettmoonblog.blogspot.com/