Way back in April 2012, I did a little reveal of what we had done with our office space. For all the details, paint colors, etc, find that here.
In an effort to save time, I'm not going to repost those pics because the office has not changed much at all. Here is what it looks like now:
I still want to change the light fixture and get a rug for this room. To be perfectly honest, we aren't exactly thrilled with the way the color turned out on the walls. It's so hard to see from this picture, but somehow the paint finish ended up shiny. Maybe it's less of a color issue and more of a finish issue. Some days I love how dark this room is and other days I don't. But there's no way we are changing it anytime soon!!
We have two Christmas trees each year and we set up our artificial one in here. I just love seeing the tree with all of the toys scattered around it. Isn't that what it's all about?








Love the paint color and the curtains!
ReplyDelete