photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, February 7, 2014

BIG news and getting really real



Being a stay-at-home-mom is by far one of my greatest accomplishments. Jimmy and I make HUGE sacrifices for me to stay with our babies and this is exactly what we feel that God wants for our family. It doesn't hurt that it's what we both want too.


If my memory is correct, I've never really gotten this personal here on my blog. I read way too many blogs that are so focused on showing off what they have or spend too much time complaining about what they don't have. I am in the business of neither.


I am so very grateful to have a hard working husband and very generous grandparents that spoil our little ones with love, time and yes, gifts. We are blessed beyond measure. But, as a stay-at-home-mom I very often feel the guilt of not bringing in any income. It's hard sometimes to see Jimmy working SO hard when I'm not really contributing to our bank account. Yes, I work hard too, but my job is non-profit :)


My husband is currently back in school, finishing his degree and therefore opportunities for him to work extra shifts or "contracts" as we call them in Law Enforcement are slim to none at the moment. Yet another sacrifice that he is making to better our whole family's future :)


With all of this being said, I am launching a little side venture that I am SO thrilled about! I hope it will be of interest to my readers and yes, I hope that I can make a little money in the process to help out. I am all about transparency here. I'm not going to hide behind the "I just need something else to do with my time" line because let's face it, I'm busy. All of us moms are busy.


So without further adieu :

I am your new consultant for Jamberry Nails! 

What is Jamberry?  Jamberry Nails are safe, non-toxic nail wraps that use simple heat from your hairdryer to bond and seal to your nails. The wraps last 2 weeks on nails and 4 weeks on toes!! 

Out of all the products to represent out there, I feel this is the best fit for me.  I absolutely love and hoard nail polish because it's the one little accessory that I can give myself to feel a touch more put together on days when I don't even look fit to go in public. Most importantly, it's a lot more affordable than a new outfit.  If you know me, my nails are always painted, no matter what.  But this isn't nail polish, so I can say from experience that this stuff really, really lasts!  The possibilities to mix and match the wraps to suit your style are endless. One of my newest, most favorite hobbies is coming up with nail combinations that I've not seen anywhere else :) It's all about you and YOUR style!


Here are a few examples
 photo c9c7fb5e-ba00-48fc-9433-72bdbb8a6284_zpsba425d46.jpg



There are even tiny Jamberries for your baby girls!

 photo 2d6f93cb-5ba3-4b94-b379-0d3f6ef61b26_zps0ff650b0.jpg

The best part? They can be applied to gel and acrylic nails!

 

If you are interested in knowing more about Jamberry, I have added a link to my sidebar that will take you straight to my page {same as link above} where you can browse, shop and check out the Frequently Asked Questions.
 I have been so impressed and excited by this company and I couldn't be more excited to be a part of it! I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have! Feel free to contact me at agcushing@hotmail.com or through my contact tab at the top of my blog page.

You will also find more pictures on how I am wearing/styling my nails on my instagram.  Find me at @cushymommy. 



 {My nails!}



I truly want this to be a fun adventure. I'm looking forward to the possibilities that may come from this.  I'm going to have so much fun, give it my all and I hope you will join me!  Thank you for standing by me and supporting me.  It means more than you'll ever know!


4 comments:

  1. How cool are those wraps! I'm sure women will
    LOVE them!!! Congrats!!! I wish you all of the best. I understand first hand how it is being a SAHM it's hard, and sometimes I feel bad too about the income. I think you'll do great in your new venture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Sometimes we just have to get in the driver's seat, you know what I mean? I'm super excited and thank you for the encouragement!

      Delete
  2. How fun! I will have to try them sometime. It's always such a blessing to find some extra income without leaving the kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacy! I am still very new to this but I LOVE my wraps and they still look great a few days after my crazy life.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover