Spring is coming to a close and with it has brought LOTS of changes and a calendar chock full of busy fun! Harper just finished his last day of Preschool ever. We made a HUGE deal about this milestone in his life. Yes, it is bittersweet, but I am very happy for him. I of course went through after all of the partying and found a few pictures from his three years at First Baptist. He has grown so much and I can't stop gushing about how proud I am of him!
This was Harper on his first day in September 2011 and Miss Hollin was almost done baking :)
Look how big that bookbag was on his little back!
Here he is on his first day of the Threes class. His smile just melts my heart.
On his last day, I snapped a few pics and then my camera died :( They did a few songs and then played a video of the fun they had over the year. It was all I could do not to bawl.
My heart just swells with happiness and pride when I think back over the last three years and how far he has come academically and in his relationship with Jesus. A few nights ago before a T ball game, we started talking about Him and how important it is to always act like He wants us to. Harper started telling me everything he knows about Jesus, even how he was crucified in "Go-golpher." :) Tears filled my eyes. I gave him a big hug and told him how awesome it is that he knows SO much about Jesus!!
We are kicking off Summer in a big way with lots of treats, a special visit to Jungle Rapids for go-Karts (first ride for Hollin!) and planning fun activities for my sweet babies.
I'm looking forward to all the fun we are going to have in Summer 2014!













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by!