photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A super random catch-up. My favorite kind :)

I hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day!  I had plans to at least get out a little bit with the babies but I remembered that I live at the beach. The last thing you do as a local is leave your house on any warm weather holiday.  Lucky for me, Jimmy was able to leave work early!  He came home and we did yard work. Definitely not my idea of a fun holiday, but it needed to be done.
.........................
I found these awesome lip-gloss sticks by Revlon and I'm kind of obsessed with them. For the most part, I keep my eye makeup really neutral. I've been feeling like my look was getting really boring, so I went for a bold color on my lips. I LOVE these! I am wearing Coquette. {Not nearly as bold in person.}
I'm so in love with my Mother's Day gift. I remember wearing charm bracelets back in third grade. I've always been a sucker for some dangly arm candy.  Loving this new take on an old classic :) It's Origami Owl and they have SO many cute charms to choose from. I had a hard time picking just a few.
I have to admit that I have slacked off in the gym :( I had some major inner ear issues that took about two weeks to go away. I was seriously starting to panic. The dizziness just wouldn't let up. Finally I'm back to normal. Just have to get re-motivated to get back in there.
One treat that I can't get enough of?  Hard boiled eggs whites. I used to think they were so disgusting. For whatever reason, I can't stop eating them a little salt, pepper and cayenne. Guilt free snacking!
Harper had a dentist appointment last week and he just cracked me up the whole time. What five year old lounges like this during a visit?  
He has been saying for a very long time now that he wants to be a dentist when he grows up. Call me crazy, but I think this career path suits him perfectly :) He is such a perfectionist and is SO inquisitive. He pays attention to detail and wants to know how everything works from top to bottom. The dentist gave him a mask and gloves. Harper's day??  Made.
Hollin is blossoming right before my eyes. She is such a little spit-fire. No matter where we go, I get comments on how tall she is to be 2 1/2. She looks like she needs to be a ballerina. She knows what she wants and doesn't take no for an answer. Her eyes are little pools of blue sweetness.    

This Summer I am going to be working on taking away her paci (remember when I said she doesn't take no for an answer?) Oh yeah and potty training. Poor Harper is going to have to learn to entertain himself a lot more. Pray for us!!

I'm off to put Hollin down for a nap and tackle laundry.  Summer Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover