photo Header_zps397c10be.png

Friday, October 24, 2014

Five on Friday

Thank goodness it's Friday, am I right? This weekend we have a ton of little things to finish around the house and shopping Halloween costumes for Mr. Harper. We have a lot to squeeze in two days but here is what we've been up to this week!

1. {Escape Artist}
Hollin decided this week would be a good time to show me that she can climb out of her crib. She almost made it to three but I still think we can keep her in there for a bit. Luckily we have the bed frame ready but just need to get a mattress when the time comes for the big switcharoo.  It's going to be hard to break down that crib :(
2. {BMOC}
Harper's first school picture came home in his bookbag and I just couldn't help but giggle. He has the sweetest little smile and shrugged shoulders. I also had my first parent/teacher conference to go over a few things that he has been doing in class. I was so happy to learn that he is doing really well with picking up reading! 
3. {Drug Addict}
I started feeling very dizzy about a week ago and finally made a Dr. appt after 5 days of it. She prescribed me Prednisone for what she thought was a viral ear infection. After the second day, I felt so much better but it made me CRAZY. I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin and could not stop cleaning. I have shelves organized with toys now to show for it. 
4. {Pumpkin Everything}
I admit, I love a good pumpkin flavored fall goody. (But I don't like Starbucks PSL, which makes me super weird I know). I have been wanting to make this pumpkin dip for awhile. Because it's made with cool whip, it's ok for you, right?
5. {Lipstick Junkie}
If you're looking for a pretty fall lip color to punch up your look, try Revlon Plum Velour! It has a slightly plum tint but can still be pulled off easily. Even by fair-skinned yours truly. It's not as scary as it looks :)
I hope you all have a lovely, fun-filled weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It button on image hover